Sunday, June 14, 2009

To blog or not to blog?


That's not really the question! :) Thus far I have learned quite a few new things in IT 486. As it turns out, there is more to the internet than I was ever aware of! I have found that wikis are quite frustrating and entertaining at the same time. It's interesting to watch other classmates and students from other sections uploading their information onto the wiki and I find that so far it seems to be a good tool for us to learn from each other.

Google docs seems like a pretty nifty tool, and seeing as how I'm already a google fanatic and I've had a gmail account for years now, it feels like I should have known about google docs for years now!

I'm most looking forward to my finalized wiki. I have a feeling it's going to look fantastic and have a wide variety of helpful information and links for music students and teachers alike.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Kelley! Can you share a link to the wiki you are currently collaborating on?

    ReplyDelete