Wednesday, June 03, 2009

What's happenin' internet?


Here I am starting up yet another web-page on the world wide web, which we all know is already full of tons of fascinating pages! :) I'm hoping to utilize this page to its fullest extent while in the IT 486 class and to possibly find and share with other Music Education students and graduates.

My technology background is fairly good, and I've always prided myself with being able to keep up with just about any new device that is thrown at me. I have to admit that I am a huge fan of Mac products, but I can still easily find my way around a PC since I was born and raised on them. As far as the world of the internet is concerned, I have gone through many, many social networking systems, beginning with Xanga way back in the day and moving on to Myspace, Facebook, and I've even had a few blogs before in my life. (not that I can remember their urls or passwords of course). For this IT 486 course I am most interested in seeing how these past experiences I have can be used in addition to the information I will gain from this experience to expand my technology knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment